Recent Updates

2013/11/09
Arc 3, Episode 01 Added

2013/09/28
Arc 3, Prologue Added

The Final Step to the Master Reloaded

(ALPHA) = denotes alpha version, as in not beta'ed yet and only checked by my lonesome

First Arc: Breaking the Limit

Prologue: Diverging Paths, Overlapping Paths. Journey Crossroads! (ALPHA)
Episode 01: Training, training and more training! Ambitions striving high! (ALPHA)
Episode 02: The Sinnoh League Begins! (ALPHA)
Episode 03: Road to the Final! Challengers Everywhere! (ALPHA)
Episode 04: Rival Clash! Ash VS Paul, the Rematch! (ALPHA)
Episode 05: Memories, Promises, Premonitions! Countdown to the Final! (ALPHA)
Episode 06: Beginning of the End or End of the Beginning? Ash VS Leaf! (ALPHA)
Episode 07: A Dream in Reach! Ash VS Leaf, the Conclusion! (ALPHA)
Episode 08: After the Dream? The True Values of a Master! (ALPHA)

PDF-Files: Prologue | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08
ZIP Arc 1

Second Arc: Glimpses of Destiny

Prologue 1: On Route to the Grand Festival! Training, dreams and... love. (ALPHA)
Prologue 2: Interweaving Roads! An Unexpected Encounter! (ALPHA)
Prologue 3: Brock's Dream. Welcome to Heal Bell Academy! (ALPHA)
Episode 01: Grand Festival, Part 1! Will Dawn Make The Cut? (ALPHA)
Episode 02: Grand Festival, Part 2! Grand Festival, Part 2! All in a Day's Work! (ALPHA)
Episode 03: Mew's Revelation! The Shocking History of the Pokémon World! (ALPHA)
Episode 04: Cerulean Passion! Will love bloom between Misty and Leaf? (ALPHA)
Episode 05: Path to the Harmony Cup! Reality Isn't Always Nice. (ALPHA)
Episode 06: Unexpected Challenges! The Ugliness of Jealousy! (ALPHA)
Episode 07: Prelude to Finale! What Will the Uncertain Future Bring? (ALPHA)
Episode 08: Between Battle and Love! The Stony Road Ahead! (BETA)
Episode 09: The Point of No Return! Between Victory and Defeat! Part 1 (BETA)
Episode 10: The Point of No Return! Between Victory and Defeat! Part 2 (BETA)
Epilogue: Aftermath! Their Destiny (BETA)

PDF-Files: Prologue 1 | Prologue 2 | Prologue | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | Epilogue
ZIP Arc 2

Third Arc: Elemental Trials

Prologue: Preparations (BETA)
Episode 01: Dawn of the New Adventure! The First 'Trial'! (BETA)

PDF-Files: Prologue | 01

M&M DreamWorks©2013 by Matthias Engel aka MysticMew. | Impressum | Contact Info